Universal solid paraffin for sporting use and leisure. Use for all type of snow, not moist and wet, with temperature from -15°C to -5°C. It’s a product especially suitable for rentals and laboratories. Use hot application with the waxing iron at 130°/140°C or with professional waxing machines.
- Let the paraffin block drop on all the ski base by putting it in contact with the waxing iron base at a temperature of 120°C.;
- Melt immediately the wax by spreading it forward and backward with the waxing iron, then carry out a final passage from the tip to the tail (nearly 4 cm. per second);
- Wait at least 15 minutes for the ski wax to harden and the ski base to cool down;
- Remove the was in excess with a sharpen plexy scraper doing little pressure;
- Free the ski side and edges side from hardened paraffin with the plexy scraper;
- Brush the ski base with a hard nylon manual brush;